Logging data has never been easier. All you need to is to pull out your mobile device or a tablet and in a just a few clicks, you can log anything.
The best part is that some of the fields are automated so that you don't have to type it in.
Prior to start logging, there are a few things that need to be in place:
- Make sure you have your account credentials
- Make sure you are part of a team
- Your profile needs to be up to date
Logging into Qualizy can be done in a few ways:
- Personal digit code
- Google or Facebook
When you log in into Qualizy using Google or Facebook, make sure that you are using the same email address than the one you were invited with.
If you haven't received your login credentials yet, please contact [email protected] or your account administrator.
To benefit from the full capacities of the solution, we strongly recommend that you update your profile.
Here is how to do it.
Installing the app on your mobile device
This is a progressive Web App, so there is nothing to download or install to benefit from all the features of the solution
Simply pin it to your home screen.
On iPhone and Ipad
- Type my.qualizy.app in your browser bar, we recommend using Chrome
- Click on the rectangle with the arrow located at the bottom of the screen
- Scroll down and choose "add to home screen"
The application never needs downloading or updating, it all done for you seamlessly.
You will be prompted to add it to the home screen, simply accept it and the app icon will appear on the
- Open Chrome and go to my.qualizy.app
- Sign in if you're not already signed in
- Tap on the menu button at the top right of the screen
- Then click "Add to Home Screen"
Log anything in a few seconds
Navigate to your tasks.
Navigate between pages
To navigate just scroll from left to right or vice-versa to see:
- Due tasks
- Non-scheduled tasks
- In progress
Scheduled VS Unscheduled tasks
- Scheduled tasks are for anything which can be planned, such as cleaning schedules, or temperature logs
- Unscheduled tasks are for anything which cannot be planned for example a delivery, fast cooling or hot holding logs
Log anything extremely quickly
Simply click on any tasks and add the data
Access the knowledge base
This is where the company policies and SOP's are kept. The knowledgebase is a central piece of the company's communication.
To access the knowledge base, simply navigate to the top toolbar and click in the icon.